måndag 12 januari 2015

Facing River Raise w flush

Hand
PokerStars Hand #128534160930 begins at 2015/01/12  1:23 pm
Seat 1 (FALCON-GR) is the dealer
MetronAristo posts the small blind 0.10
DianaSvensk posts the big blind 0.25
Arsus1989 folds
chapatin folds
sven219 raises to 0.75
FALCON-GR folds
MetronAristo folds
DianaSvensk calls 0.50
Flop: [2c Ks 4c]
DianaSvensk checks
sven219 bets 1.10
DianaSvensk calls 1.10
Turn: [9c]
DianaSvensk checks
sven219 bets 2.60
DianaSvensk raises to 8.95
sven219 calls 6.35
River: [4d]
DianaSvensk bets 12.43


Ok, so this is a hand I think I didn't play well at all.

This river is terrible for me.

On this flop texture as the caller bb vs bu, I won't have a raising range, and on this turn, I won't be raising any off my sets, which means I don't have any boats when I get to this river. I think that means that I should be checking my hole range when the river pairs.

Ott, I will be calling my nut flushes, but probably raising all lower flushes than that + some bluffs. My river range should then look like this:

[P] 
Vs a 3x, my calling range is pretty tight.
44-99,ATs-AJs,KTs-KJs,QTs+,JTs,T9s,98s,AJo,KQo = 7,24 % of hands

[T] 
Raise Value: KTcc, KJcc, QTcc, QJcc, JTcc, T9cc, 89cc = 7 combos
Raise B: AcTx (4), AcJx (4) = 8

[R] 
Checking my hole range (not betting like we did in the hand). Let's say that we are checking here and then facing a pot sized bet. We need to defend pretty much all our flushes. Which is what we should have done on this river.

As played, I think folding to a shove is the correct play. Don't think villain is bluffing often enough here to make it a profitable call.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar