söndag 4 januari 2015

AQ hand 10 NL Part 2 River Decision

Hi, 

This is a continuation of the hand I posted yesterday. I thought some more about it, and I since we have a big range advantage (a lot of sets that he doesn't have, all combos of AQ that he probably doesn't, since he'll be 3betting a % of those pf and likely fold or raise a decent % of those on the turn), I think I prefer merging more of the range, still keeping some c/c and c/r, but betting closer to a pot size bet that we can use here fr all our 2 pair +. If we where more polarized between just having a few very strong hands otr, an overbet would be better, but since we have a wide range of hands from medium strong to very strong, I think betting pot on the river with all of those has higher ev, though it's close. Given the call that we got though from 2 pair, it's likely that overbetting all AQ and betting pot with most of the other part of the range for value exploitatively  has a higher ev than merging the stronng hands. 

/Diana





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar