fredag 19 december 2014

My New Years Resolution

Hi,

I've been playing live poker professionally about a year now, but I also play a lot online, because I like it and because I want to improve my game :)

2014 I played mainly 50 NL at Pokerstars, then I took a shot at 100 NL and lost a lot, went on tilt and didn't stop when I should have.

This year I want to start over to rebuild my confidence and bankroll online. I'll be starting at 10 NL, playing 30k hands and if I achieve a win rate of minimum 3bb/100 I'll be moving up to 25 NL until I achieve the same thing there, and hopefully continue that way until I reach 200 NL.

I expect to play about "1 level" per month. If I don't reach my set goals, I'll be starting over the next month at the same level until I can move up to the next stake.

In this thread I'll be posting:
- Results
- Analysis of hands I played
- Maybe some personal rambles

Thanks for listening!
xx
D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar